Friday, November 11, 2011

you had me at hello: i'm feelin' kinda blue...

my name is elena...and i have a coat addiction...but i'm wondering...is it an addiction or just a love of beautiful coats? hmmm...

while i was flipping through a bloomingdales catalog...my eyes feasted on this lovely...i've never really gravitated towards blue...but this sweet maxi coat...had me at hello...a blue double -breasted maxi coat by nanette lepore...doesn't every coat collector need a blue one as well?

did you notice i went from having an addiction to being a collector of coats? has a nicer ring to it...either way...i'm not ashamed...the only problem is...i don't see this on the bloomingdales website...maybe i'm too late...

i wonder what started my love for blue?

the maxi coat by nanette lepore
scanned by moi

2 comments:

  1. You can find it on CUSP.com, I believe: http://www.cusp.com/shoponline/product.aspx?folderid=/shoponline/apparel/shopbydesigner/nanettelepore&itemId=T3SJ2

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin