Wednesday, November 9, 2011

the high heeled loafer...

when i first saw pictures of the high heeled loafer with trends for fall...my first thought was...ok...that was my staple shoe in the late 80's...early 90's...during my corporate america days...truth be told...they were probably the most comfortable style...for me...as i was constantly traveling...or heading off to client appointments...basically my feet were not aching...

so...with that in mind...i didn't really gravitate to this "new" old trend...quickly...but now that i've seen it around a bit...i'm seeing some that i actually want...who knew? of course...my corporate america days are far behind me...but i could easily see these working in my current wardrobe...

like this perfect pair...swoon!

stuart weitzman "tassup" moc pumps
bloomingdales


i've even got a beautiful pair in the fabulous finds consignment boutique...if they were only my size...if you are a size 8 and love green...these are pretty fabulous...

via spiga green suede high heeled loafers
fabulous finds consignment boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin